After serving me for almost 10 years, my Nike Air shoes fell apart into pieces. I hate wearing new shoes, especially sports shoes. But a nice salesman recommended a new pair to me that fit like gloves and didn't feel like new shoes at all. So, I am happily jogging on the treadmill again.
I have been feeling pretty good ever since I started working out. However, there were several days in May when I knew I was not in good shape ... not sick, just not well. So, I listened to my body and took things easy. :)
Then the knitting did go that smoothly. I am just happy that I got over the hurdle of the corner-turning dilemma. Now all I need is the perseverance with working the thousands of rows! The sock mojo has been come and gone at her own wish. After much search and try, I finally landed another lace pattern for my next pair.
- as usual, 1 pair of socks (but I haven't made up my mind yet this time) DONE (the VK Lace Socks)
- finish the Unst Lace Stole NOT DONE (far from it actually)
- 1 GAA square (there are 4 left) DONE
- swatch and cast on for another sweater project (I really like the Akomeogi Tunic from the latest IK) HALF DONE (I did the swatch but not start the project)
still the same ... but since I have started the cutting, things should look better this month ... hahaha ... STILL NOT DONE (but I did get things going)
- 1 pair of socks (I have started Vine Lace Socks from Socks, Socks, Socks)
- finish the Great American Afghan (only 2 squares left ... I optimistically think it is doable)
- continue working on the Unst Lace Stole edging
Really ... I should get those bookcovers done!
I think I have successfully integrated exercising into my daily life. So I'll just keep it going.
Oh, I also wish to be able to exercise better self control and not waste so much time playing Scramble on Facebook. But this little game is soooo highly addictive. :)