- 1 pair of socks (for the moment I have chosen to make Cat Bordhi's Spring Thaw Socks) DONE
- 2 GAA squares (I started the first one already) HALF-DONE (I could only manage to make one)
- at least one border for the Unst Lace Stole DONE
- 2 baby knits (Hooded Carrying Bag & Changing Mat Bag) for a friend HALF-DONE (but I finally decided that the Changing Mat Bag was not really a good idea)
- cast on Autumn Rose Pullover FAILED (I think putting this to September would be better, since once started, I need to finish it ASAP ... the weather is just not right for any wool project now)
- swatch for Seamless Hybrid FAILED (since this is also going be a wool project, so it would also be moved to a later time)
- get the written part of lesson 1 done and have it mailed DONE
- 2 Crazy Quilt Bookcovers (promised to make for 2 friends ages ago ... it's time to work on them!) COMPLETELY FAILED!
- Get the taxes done! (this is always a headache!) DONE
For April, I'll keep things simple.
- 1 pair of socks (Cookie A's Milo from her new book)
- finish the Unst Lace Stole (this means the second border plus the edging)
- 1 GAA square (I am getting really close to finishing all the squares ... have to pace up)
- cast on for one summer garment project (I'm still looking around ... but the 17th century Undershirt from Piecework March/April 2009 is strangely attractive to me)
- I expect to receive my work on Lesson 1 plus materials for Lesson 2 from the instructor soon. This time, I would like to work faster on Lesson 2.
- the same as for March ... and I will start working on that tomorrow
- I hope to increase the days for exercising from 3 to 4 a week