Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Plan for March

Before talking about March, maybe I should evaluate my February goals:

  • 1 pair of socks (just cast on but the yarn may not work out with the pattern, so may have to start over again!) DONE! (Dublin Bay Socks)
  • 1 square for GAA DONE! (Celeste Pinheiro Square)
  • make at least 3 repeats for the Unst Stole (I already have 5 done, so the goal would be to have a total of 8 complete, leaving 2 remaining for March) DONE! (Actually I managed to finish the remaining 5 repeats!)
  • make a swatch for Autumn Rose Pullover DONE! (I made 3!)
  • work on the TKGA Basics, Basics, Basics Lesson 1 (there are 5 swatches plus questions for each to be submitted) PARTLY DONE (the knitting was finished but the written part not!)
Conclusion: Not too bad indeed! :D

For March, I have plans in different areas:

Knitting:
  • 1 pair of socks (for the moment I have chosen to make Cat Bordhi's Spring Thaw Socks)
  • 2 GAA squares (I started the first one already)
  • at least one border for the Unst Lace Stole
  • 2 baby knits (Hooded Carrying Bag & Changing Mat Bag) for a friend
  • cast on Autumn Rose Pullover
  • swatch for Seamless Hybrid
  • get the written part of lesson 1 done and have it mailed

Sewing:
  • 2 Crazy Quilt Bookcovers (promised to make for 2 friends ages ago ... it's time to work on them!)

Non-Crafting related:
  • Get the taxes done! (this is always a headache!)
About the Autumn Rose Pullover, yes, I made 3 swatches for it (Husband said I was obsessed!). Decision has already been made, but just out of curiosity ... which one do you like most?

Swatch #1

Swatch #2

Swatch #3



Results of the Poll:
Swatch #1 50%
Swatch #2 33%
Swatch #3 17%
Total Votes: 18

Thank you very much for your input. :)

No comments: