Saturday, February 28, 2009

09:03 Dublin Bay Socks

It is Stitches West weekend here. But I don't feel like going. So, I am staying home and playing with the Palette swatch and the keyboard instead.

The socks were finished just in time to reach my February goal. I am in a green mood lately. The Cherry Tree Hill Supersock greens/blues colourway is absolutely beautiful:
It reminds me of the Regia Canadian Socks, which I love wearing. The Dublin Bay pattern is really simple ... just a bit of lace added to the plain socks. Definitely one of the best patterns to go with this kind of colourway.

Details:
Pattern: Dublin Bay Socks (Ravel it!)
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Supersock (100% Superwash merino) in Greens/Blues
Needles: Crystal Palace bamboo dpns 2.25mm (leg); Knit Picks dpns 2.00 mm (heel & foot)
Cast On: Forgotten!
Cast Off: 02-27-2009

Also, one more GAA square done:
Man! I felt so accomplished in February!

No comments: