Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random Wednesday

Still working on Tangled Yoke Cardigan ... it would most probably be finished this weekend. Buttons for the cardigan were also chosen:

I threw the February Lady Sweater into the cold water wash cycle last night and let it dry on the rack. The sleeves were a bit too wide before the wash, now the whole sweater is shrunk to the perfect fit! Great!

I am still working on the stash record in Ravelry, but what remains is mostly those single balls I picked up from time to time just to try out, as well as some acrylic yarns I bought in the early years. One bonus from this recording is that I managed to destash 2 items so far. :)

Something I have thought of doing for years and I finally took the plunge ... taking the TKGA Basics, Basics, Basics (Hand Knitting) course. My ultimate goal is to take the Master Hand Knitting Program.

After 3 months of piano lessons, one fact is confirmed -- I have absolutely no talent in music ... and I am pathetically bad at rhythm! LOL! But I also learn that one doesn't have to be a musical talent to enjoy playing. I enjoy the lessons, the practice at home, and also the fact that I am learning something new.

No comments: