Monday, October 27, 2008

08:23 Eastlake Sweater

Yeah! It's finished! and everything works out fine! ::high five::

The greatest worry - the neckline - also turns out great.

Looking at the freshly finished Eastlake, I suddenly had the realization: I do love sweaters with a flared shape - DROPS jacket, Ink Flared and the latest Eastlake ... and I have a couple on my mental to-do list. Actually, I have started a new project which happens to be in a similar shape! But that's for the next post ... LOL!




Details:
Project: Eastlake Sweater designed by Norah Gaughan from Berroco: Norah Gaughan Vol. 3
I bought this pattern book mainly for Eastlake Sweater and Calvert. The pattern of Eastlake is actually very simple with just one unconventional feature ... which turns out great because the neck extention wraps around the back of the neck.

The whole sweater is mainly in stocking stitches, with the main eye-catching wheat-pattern and the eyelet rows adding to the interest. I love it! Love it! Love it!

Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton Ease Col: 156 Mint 4 balls
Same yarn same colour as another Norah Gaughan project ... love this yarn, love this colour!

Needles: Audi Turbo Circular 4.5mm

Cast On: 10-16-2008
Cast Off: 10-25-2008

No comments: