Wednesday, October 01, 2008

08:21 Maude

I finally made the decision ... no long sleeves. This is not just because I was lazy. I did give some thought to the sleeve-lengthening, and it is actually do-able. But the weather lately made me realize having Maude in its original short-sleeve version is better for layering. Besides, I felt like having spent enough time on this.



Details:
Pattern: Maude designed by Diane Mulholland from The Inside Loop
I am glad that I decided to start with the size S first. The size of the neck opening is just right for me. Actually, everything is just right. The sweater looked pretty damn cute on the Inside Loop model ... and when I decided to make it, I did wish it would do the same on me ... hahaha ... and it doesn't disappoint! I love it! Okay, other than some hiccups with the lace pattern and the fatigue from knitting in the round, I love this pattern!
I found some vintage golden-coloured buttons in my stash. I think the bling goes well with the black ... LOL!

Yarn: JaggerSpun Zephyr Wool-Silk 2/18 lace weight(50% Chinese Tussah silk, 50% fine grade Merino wool) in Ebony used doubled
Honestly, I don't mind knitting with this yarn all the time. It is just good stuff. ;)

Needles: Addi Lace Circulars 3mm; Clover bamboo dpns 4.5mm (for binding off)

Cast On
: 09-03-2008
Cast Off: 10-01-2008


No comments: