Monday, September 08, 2008

Truly honoured!

I got this from Colettes of Lace Maven:
Thank you so much, Colettes. The award made my weekend a special one.

The rules are:
1- Post the award on your blog.
Done!
2- Add a link to the person who gave you the award. Done ... twice actually, hehehe ...
3- Nominate at least 4 other bloggers and add their links. I have quite a number of blogs I love, so this took me some time to choose. Here they are:
domesticrafts (love her cats, love her photos, and of course, love her knitting projects!)
theraineysisters.com (the sisters always have some incredibly gorgeous projects to show ... the kind that makes me drool!)
Twig's (mis)Adventures in Knitting (really, twig should remove the (mis) with confidence ...)
My Longest Year (I love her perceptive insights into life as an army wife, mother ... and life in general)

4- Leave a comment at the recipients' blogs so they can pass it on.
Done!

Clue 2 of the SKA Mystery Orange Socks is out ... I'm going to be busy for a while. :)

No comments: