Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Password safety ... and Twitter

Since I am still in the process of knitting the second sleeve, and haven't been able to start a new pair of socks successfully, I think I might do some public service. Remember my email account being hacked a while back? There is a very good post on password safety here. I decided to bookmark it and read it from time to time ... just as a reminder. :)

Also, on the top of my sidebar, there is a new item ... Twitter. I have joined for a couple of days and am starting to have more people following my feed. It is kind of fun ... different from blogging because I can only type 140 characters each time ... and it can be anything, like "Good morning, everybody!" Interested? Come and join me ... just click the "follow me on Twitter" link.

No comments: