Friday, February 01, 2008

Random Friday

I don't have too much to show you since I am still working on my Granny Smith Fancy Socks:
The longer I work on this project, the more I love the colourway! The hearty spring green is especially welcome during overcast grey sky!

I did get a surprise in the mail today. I received my copy of Rowan Magazine 43! I haven't the time to go over it yet but at least I know I like the sweater on the cover a lot.

Another thing that made me very happy was that I finally located a pharmacy which offer medical pills recycling. Ever since I learned that flushing expired medication in the toilet or down the drain, or even dumping them in the trash, would do harm to the environment, I have been trying to find a place where I can dispose of them. I never imagined that it would that hard to find such a place ... even the pharmacy I have been using had no idea!

That's about it for now. I think next time I would be able to finish my socks. Instead of Super Bowl, we would be watching UFC 81 this Saturday to find out if the wrestling guy can really fight. Wish you enjoy the weekend.

ETA: I didn't even get the Super Bowl date right! It should be on Sunday, right? LOL!

No comments: