Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day

We had a totally unplanned, complete impromptu road trip crossing the state line into Nevada on Saturday. An eight-hour trip means literally no time for knitting*. But Sunday compensated for that. I am almost to the shoulder shaping of the front of Husband's Pewter sweater.

However, since you've seen the back, I shouldn't bore you with the almost exact image of the front. To distract you from the lack of visually spectacular progress, I hereby introduce you to Charlie the Coyote. Shreve took very beautiful pictures and I especially love those capturing Eli the Cat and Charlie together ... I love the peaceful harmony between the two unlikely friends. If you don't know the story of Charlie, I suggest you start here.

Since it is President's Day today, how about sharing some good laughs from the White House?

*Knitting needles are considered dangerous objects in this household and shouldn't be put into active use in the front seat of a moving vehicle.

No comments: