Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It is coming along

It is originally a V-neck sweater. Husband likes crew-neck more. This was when the Sweater Wizard came into use. As you know, I mainly knit from ready to use patterns and rarely make much drastic changes. So I don't use the software too often. But I always feel grateful that I bought the software whenever I need it. Just input a few numbers, choose the style I need, and voila:
And now the sweater is coming along nicely:

I really want to have this sweater done before the very warm weather comes so that it would be put to some use before being put away. However, I am not sure if this is possible since I have been feeling painful in my right arm for 2 days. This is most probably the result of my knitting at a really bad angle (half sitting and half lying in bed with my right arm in mid-air) for 5 minutes on Monday. So, I think I am going to take a short break ... hopefully, the pain would go away.

Stitches West 2008 begins tomorrow. This year I am not taking any class and I was on the fence over going to the Market ... then came Cookie's sneak peek on her blog! Resistance is futile! LOL!

Lastly, a new discovery on the web this morning -- The Inside Loop -- it's a pretty decent first issue.

No comments: