Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I wanted to post last night but was totally wasted by the 2 glasses of champagne! :) After watching Le Pere Noel est une ordure, I literally had to crawl to bed, first thinking I just needed to lie down for a while ... which soon turned into a full-blown sleep!

Oh yes, about the movie. We watched it almost every Christmas. It is an extremely funny cult classic for those of us who are not easily offended. I especially like this scene as a knitter!

So, today is Christmas Day which will be spent quietly at home. I will be finishing a teeny-tiny fun project and the Maizy Socks. Thank you very much for the suggestions and encouraging comments on the Sashiko Jacket. I have been wearing it for the last 2 days ... and I really really love it. The yarns are indeed not intended for next-to-the-skin garments. However, if you have the magazine already, you can easily find substitute yarns as long as you can find 4 different shades of blue ... or you can get creative with the colours. What is hard to get now is the magazine. I found mine on eBay after a long time's search.

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I wish you and your loved ones a happy and peaceful time.

No comments: