Sunday, November 11, 2007

Unstoppable!

Unstopptable is my sense of urgency to knit up my stash! I am not kidding ... just after finishing the black Regine yesterday, another sweater project was started today. I think this is good ... I have been stalling with the sweater projects I had in mind, so let's just capitalize on this urge right now to have a few more new things to wear.

Oh, about the latest FO. I love the shape of Regine a lot and I think it is a very flattering sweater. I've always thought that I would make another one and it MUST be in black. Don't know why ... but a black Regine would be awesome. And it is! The Cotton Ease is so comfortable that I don't want to take it off. :D


Details:
Pattern: Regine designed by Sauniell N. Connally
Since I have gained some weight (oops!), I made the medium size this time. To avoid the neckline being too wide open, I knitted 2 more rounds for the neckband before doing the front short rows.

Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton Ease (50% Cotton, 50% Acrylic) Col: Licorice 4.5 balls
This is one of those discontinued colours and I love this black colour ... I don't have dandruff problem and black makes you look thinner ... LOL! This sweater would get quite some use before the really cold winter comes.

Needles: Denise US5 for the body and Aero 3.5mm circular for the neckband

Cast On: 11-02-2007
Cast Off: 11-10-2007

Wanna a look at my new project? Laura has made the same sweater using the same yarn:But I am using a different colour, which I think is the most beautiful pink I've seen ... and sadly, is also a discontinued colour!

No comments: