Friday, November 16, 2007

Enough socks?

As you may have noticed, I am in the sweater knitting mood/mode lately. I still have a sock project on the needle, but really, the sock knitting mojo is pretty low right now. Why?

Call me crazy, but what I am feeling now is "Well, I have enough socks." Seriously, I have more than one week's sock supplies. So, the urge to make new ones is not that big ... though seeing the beautiful ones popping up here and there did provide some sort of motivation, but unfortunately not strong enough to pull me away from my Gathering Intentions:When knitting the front, I already entered the stage when knitting the cable pattern had become like knitting stocking stitches, but interesting enough to keep me from feeling bored. The very enjoyable stage.

I am quite sure that the sock mojo would be back later ... it always does. Otherwise, I would be in trouble ... considering the sock yarn stash! Who said sock yarns don't count as stash?

No comments: