Thursday, October 25, 2007

I need a quick fix!

After making 4 lace projects in a row, and not having made a sweater this summer, I felt that I need to make something basic and quick for the coming cold season ... kind of a quick fix for sweater knitting. I have a bag of Noro Cash Iroha in my stash; for what I completely forgot. And there is this basic raglan sweater using this yarn. Swell!

I fully expected this to be an uneventful project. But as if the Knitting Fairy is sympathetic of my lack of blog fodder ... ha! It is quick alright.See it? When knitting that part, I didn't think too much of it because Cash Iroha is a thick-and-thin yarn, so I expected such thing to happen. But it turned out while the yarn is indeed thick and thin in various parts, that extended length of extremely thin portion is, obviously, unusual. ::frowning::

So, I need your input. If you were as dumb as me and finished knitting one whole body piece, would you frog it to get rid of the very thin portion? Well, it is indeed not-for-the-faint-of-heart thin.

No comments: