Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wisp

Mother-in-law is in town, so blogging (both posting and reading) would be sporadic. But I do have time to knit. Wisp was finished just before she arrived. All the gifts were presented to her and she could guess correctly which one was intended for whom. :D That is good ... the gifts would be loved.

I have also finished MS3 ... YAY! It is now lying on the carpet ... being blocked. Husband thought the shape was unusual ... which is true. I'll see if I can find the time to post on it this week.



Details:
Pattern: Wisp designed by Cheryl Niamath from Knitty Summer 2007
Super simple pattern which gives beautiful result. I like having the stocking stitch rows in between because they kind of break up the monotony of the fish net pattern. The very good thing is ... it really doesn't matter even if you lose count! You can always say that's intended irregularity. :D I am not going to add buttons since I think this would primarily be used as a scarf.

Yarn: Feza Kid Mohair (85% Mohair, 8% Nylon, 7% Polyster) Col:201 Shades of Pink
I wonder if anyone starts questioning whether I got all the colours of this yarn! Hahaha ... no, I just got one more colour in my stash. But as you can see ... the colourway is so beautiful ... AND it's MOHAIR!

Needles: Denise US9

Measurements: 13.5" x 53"

Cast On: 09-05-2007
Cast Off: 09-09-2007

No comments: