Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Good Karma ... Good Karma ...

The identity of my other Sockapalooza pal was finally revealed yesterday ... I checked her blog and was very happy to know that she had also received her socks! Woo-hoo ... and her pal made her a really beautiful pair indeed.

Now comes Tuulia's goodies for me, other than the socks:Chocolates were long gone and I would taste the herbal tea this afternoon. Let's turn our focus to the non-edible items:The little purse with my initial, the pouch containing the socks and the beautiful stitch markers ... ALL HANDMADE! Everything was such a pleasant surprise ... and I felt so so so spoilt!

Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready for my Sockapalooza socks?I think I can hear your gasping ... oh yeah, stunning. There can only be one conclusion ... Tuulia is an extremely talented Finnish girl! The socks in action are even more beautiful:She designed the pattern herself and you can read more about it here. I absolutely love them ... love them! Thank you very much, Tuulia. You made this Sockapalooza 4 such a great experience.

In addition to the socks and all the goodies, one more extra bonus I got from Sockapalooza 4 is to get to know Tuulia. Believe me, there is so much to read about in her blog. Just an example, you should all have a look at this slide show of a cardigan she designed.

No comments: