Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mmm ... I have a little problem here

There should be no problem with the sock ... I made it to the measurements given by my pal, and with the elastic ribbing pattern, it should fit alright:

So, what's the problem? I LOVE this sock! I love the yarn ... it is comfortably soft and a real pleasure to work with ... the colourway is strong and beautiful. I love the pattern ... it hugs snugly on the foot and leg ... and the little nupps created by the inc2 and dec2 stitches are cute.

It is a good thing that I am knitting for a pal whose foot size is different from mine ... hahaha ...

2 comments:

Opal said...

Oooh! I have a friend with the same dilemma only her sock pal is the same size as she is. And that is a gorgeous sock. Your sock pal is going to bliss out.

Heather said...

Agnes,
I'm back at work on my FPS!!!!!! I'll be done with tier 8 by the end of this week. So put me on the list of "Still in progress and working on it" ladies!

Blessings,
heather