Saturday, May 05, 2007

Thank you, my Sockapalooza Pal!

So, keep it to yourself if you think I am silly, okay? Ever since I received the comment from my Sockapalooza4 Pal, I've been all giggling. How can I help it? My last pal has made me a fantastic pair of socks (and I love love love wearing them!), but for whatever reason, I didn't hear from her until very very late into the swap. So, all the time during Sockapalooza3, I was wondering if I would ever become an orphan. This time, I not only received a message from the pal already, he/she even told me my socks were going to be custom-designed! *happy dance* Thank you! :D

Sure enough, I have already contacted my other Sockapalooza4 Pal. Actually I have chosen the yarns for her ... but I don't have a single designer chromosome in my gene, so I would just choose a pattern that would go well with the yarn.

For the last 2 days, I hardly knitted a single stitch ... all thanks to Ravelry, which I am sure you have read enough of it around the knitting blogland. I love it. If you are a member, come and pay me a visit ... I've been organizing and browsing around all the time!

2 comments:

Little Sesame said...

Oh wow, that's really cool. My socks are in good hands too but I'm still waiting for my other pal to come back with her preferences... And I just can't wait to try Ravelry too... have signed up as beta testers but no invite yet. Btw, I was skeptical at first too but those wool soaker shorties turned out to be much cooler that her usual PUL diaper covers ;o)

Opal said...

It's so much fun following everyone on their Sockapalooza journeys. I'm glad that you're having such a good time!