Monday, May 28, 2007

GAAA - Really Picking Up Speed

I just noticed that I seem to work more efficiently on the afghan during the weekend. 3 more squares were done, and now blocked, during the Memorial Day weekend. I think twig is going to love the Barbara McIntire Square, am I right, twig? :D Actually I love that one very much too.

Ann Strong Square


Ada Fenick Square


Barbara McIntire Square

Other than these new squares, not much has been happening these days ... no new FO, no new project ... a rather boring scene for a blog, you can say ... hahaha ... But well, I can't keep starting new projects just for the blog ... though I have quite a long queue of things I'd like to make (and who doesn't?).

Hopefully, I can keep this 3-square-a-week pace and have all the 24 squares done in June. That would be wonderful!

8 comments:

opportunityknits said...

I really admire your ability to focus when you've got a mission. Give me a deadline and I'll be running in the other direction and casting on all sorts of things I don't need :) I like the middle square. The last one looks kinda like an earlier square?

Joan said...

Not boring by a long shot. I can't believe you're getting this done so fast. Beautiful!

twig said...

I think they're all pretty, but you're right. The Barbara McIntire one is absolutely my favorite.

Opal said...

I love the Barbara McIntire square. Such pretty cables!

Mimi said...

It's nice that you can be focused to finish this afghan. I can't wait to see it as FO!

Peggy said...

The squares are progressing well! I can't wait to see when they are pieced together!

hege said...

You can do it! Go Agnes!

www.knittingnutter.com said...

Those squares are absolutely beautiful! Keep going, you can do it.