Tuesday, April 10, 2007

GAAA - Ginette Belanger Square

Surprise! Surprise! One more square done!
Browsing through the pattern book, this one didn't impress me as a very interesting one to knit. See all those bobbles? Bobbles are always a royal pain to knit ... at least to me. But not this time. These are small bobbles, just 3 stitches ... and they came out pretty cute. I casted on and started knitting ... and knitting ... and knitting ... and I have one more square done now!

I think it's time for the Monkey! :D

6 comments:

twig said...

Love it. Bet it would make a good washcloth pattern, too.

emy said...

The squares look so cool!

Peggy said...

Wow, you are just smoking along with the squares. I looks like a fun project.

joy said...

You're so fast with the squares!! I really like these last two you made.

Mimi said...

These squares look so fun to knit! Oh I love to knit bobbles but there are a lot in this design! Sometimes I use the crochet method for the bigger ones.

Bonnie said...

You are a super-sonic-square knitter!