Thursday, March 15, 2007

This is no Secret Pal

If you've been reading my blog and noticed, I haven't taken part in any Secret Pal thing. We are not going into the why today. Today is a really blissful day for me ... my Forest Path Stole entered Tier 14, I finally got hold of some Wool-Ease in Natural Heather for my Great American Aran Afghan, and I got to know how it would feel to receive a wonderful Secret Pal package:
The only difference is ... there is no Secret Pal. Just look at the card and it'll give a hint who's the sender is ... right, she is the proud human pet of Pumpkin from FluffyKnitterDeb. It was such a wonderful feeling to receive such well-thought gifts. I think the best way to thank her is to turn these lovely yarns into lovely socks using the lovely book! Oh ... this is what I LOVE best among all these goodies:

Paws!

7 comments:

Kaitie Tee said...

What a great package - the Favorite Socks book is on my wish list. I just love kitty feet.

Debi said...

Aren't those note cards great? Laura (La from JenLa) got them for me - he's not quite as handsome as my P-Man but he's close! And believe me I have one box of those cards so I only send them to extra special people (with Pumpkin's approval of course!)

I'm so glad you like everything! Have you knit with any of those yarns before?

twig said...

Nice haul! You're right -- those are cute paws.

opportunityknits said...

knit pals are great, secret or not :) Hope you'll let us know how you like the sock book

Opal said...

Oh what bliss! I hope you enjoy every bit of it. What a lovely friend!

janine said...

Ohh pretty pumkin paws :-)

Dipsy said...

Oh, what an awesome package - and I so love these sweet little paws!