Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

The photo editing software was installed but I still have problem using it in Mac OSX (?) ... so did the editing in Windows. Here is the square I knitted for Rebekah's Blanket of Hope project:
It is a pattern from Leisure Arts' 60 Easy-t0-Knit Pattern Stitch called Cabled Checks. I found it very cute.

Today is Valentine's Day. Husband once said he would still love me the same way if I trashed his car. I know how much he loves his car. That's the best proof of love for me. Not that I am ever tempted to do anything close to that, but the truth is accidents did happen to things around me, so it's comforting to know. :)

We don't celebrate Valentine's Day, but if you do, I wish you a romantic and memorable one.

8 comments:

Elspeth said...

I love the square, it's gorgeous!

twig said...

Oooh! I like that pattern!

Alison said...

Very pretty square!

Peggy said...

I've been eyeing that pattern for ages. Cute square!

Rebekah said...

Very nice! It'll look lovely in the blanket.

hege said...

Pretty! That would make a nice sweater.

Dipsy said...

Lovely square, what a great pattern!

Opal said...

I really like the pattern you used for the square!