Tuesday, January 02, 2007

An Invitation

I'd like to put this out early this morning, but somehow it has been a busy one. So, a little bit late, but still on time. :)

Debi and I are co-hosting a Stole A-Long for the Forest Path Stole. It is an old pattern from 2003 but breathtakingly beautiful nonetheless. Debi has started a blog for the KAL and we have put together some necessary information there. With all the craziness before the holidays, I think we all need some sort of winding down time, right? So, take your time because we are not going to start until Feb 1. The best thing to do is wait, say, for a week or two, and if you still love the stole, you should probably make it. ;) Then, get your pattern, choose your needles and yarns ... and we are all set.

If you do decide to join the fun, drop Debi or me a line and we'll set you up. If you have joined already (Wow ... you are fast!), feel free to post on the KAL blog. For you button-lovers, I have one here for you:

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

I have always loved this pattern, and I have always intended to make it, but I need to review my list for 2007 and see if it's doable. PLus I'm starting the Dale-A-Long on the 20th of this month, and I have vowed to now have 5 million projects ont he needle this year. But I would so love to do this with everyone.

I'm considering. It could be one of my 2 lace projects for the year. hmmmmm..

Debi said...

And we're off!! Woo Hoo! :)

quiltyknitwit said...

Too advanced for me ... but it's truly stunningly beautiful!

Laura said...

I love this shawl, but I'm not ready to knit it yet. I'll be watching your KAL, though!

Mimi said...

The shawl is so intricated and beautiful! I'll have to practice more on lacing knitting by starting with simpler designs.
Oh you have a nice and diversified knit collection. Sashiko is looking so nice and the Twist Princess-seam Jacket looks so fashionable on you!
Happy New Year, Agnes!