Monday, January 29, 2007

GAAA - Judy Sumner Square

Thank you all very much for your kind comments on Husband's Sweater. He likes it ... the colour, the fit, the fine gauge and the pattern (or the absence of one, in this case). There was some much welcomed rain during the weekend, so wearing the wool sweater was not a painful experience for him:

In this in-between period (before starting the Forest Path Stole), I spent my time working on yet another WIP, the Great American Aran Afghan. During the weekend, I finished the Judy Sumner Square:
Isn't this a lovely picture of a garden scene? Leaves, bugs, spider and fences ...

6 comments:

opportunityknits said...

It's a perfect fit! That square is really gorgeous.

Francesca said...

It really is a lovely pattern. If this is to be the standard for the rest of the squares, you'll have a sensational afghan.

Rebekah said...

The sweater sure looks great on him!

And I love that square, I had no idea. I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for that pattern.

twig said...

Perfect fit!

Siow Chin said...

I love the square too!

Dipsy said...

Yep, I agree, the sweater really has the perfect fit, how great! And that Afghan you're doing is going to be a real piece of art, what an amazing square this is - yay for gorgeous cabling!