Friday, June 09, 2006

I am knitting as fast as I can!

Because this is an urgent case. Using the info Sock Mom passed on to me, I chose the yarns and pattern which I thought my new pal would like ... and got started immediately. Here I am ... my progress:
Not too bad, I think. I know that if I want to knit fast, I cannot knit some very complicated pattern nor stocking stitch plain socks. So, John's Anniversox suits the occasion. Wanna see a close up of the little XOXO braid?
The colour is crappy without the flash ... but that way the pattern can be seen more clearly.

Okay, off to work on it now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! :)

13 comments:

twig said...

Wow! You've made a lot of progress. Looking good.

Allena said...

i love that sock pattern! you're coming along great!

opportunityknits said...

It's a great pattern, and you're fast!

joy said...

That's a cute pattern. I'm sure you'll finish in no time! :)

Debi said...

Great socks and so kind of you to knit them! Many karma points for you Agnes!

Dipsy said...

Wow, what a cute braid - these socks are going to look so lovely! Great progress!

Jeanne said...

Nice socks - love the color and pattern.

Katie said...

Oh, cute little pattern. I love small cables.

Jerry said...

Those socks look great! Love the XO braid up the side-the colour is nice & bright too!

Thanks for the nice words on my last entry! I appreciatre that :-)

Mimi said...

With your super speed, I think your socks will be done by your next post! The XOXO braid looks very nice.

dianne said...

love the XOXO braid!!

Bonnie said...

How freaking adorable is that?!?!?!?!

Rebekah said...

Great socks, I'm sure they will be very well loved.