Monday, May 01, 2006

Mission Accomplished!

Sock Mom Alison has done a very good job in reminding us of the deadline. But I didn't trust myself ... as you may remember I have a tendency of procrastinate going to the post office. So, I set my own deadline a day earlier and my package is already on its way to its destination:
Isn't the package beautiful? I recycled the whole kpixie package I received last week. The girls there always send lovely packed orders ... and I think it is just too wasteful to throw them into the trash. Originally, I planned to have a new priority mailbox. But the post office man said I could use the original box ... so why not? Just hope that my sock pal doesn't mind.

I just realized that I forgot to write down my email address and blog address for her ... but I am the only Agnes in the whole group, it shouldn't be too hard to find. :)

5 comments:

twig said...

How pretty! You have a lucky sock pal.

Rebekah said...

Hmmm, it looks like it's a lovely package. Anyone would be happy to receive it.

Dipsy said...

Oh yep, that package is amazing - such a great idea recycling the kpixie package you got!

Debi said...

Te package is beautiful and moreso because it is recycled!

I try to recycle ALL that I can, it's just so wasteful otherwise!

Imagine all the trees we're saving :)

sarah said...

There is the lovely package that I received yesterday!! Agnes!!! I cannot possibly use enough exclamation points to express how *gorgeous* my package is. Firstly, those socks are flawless, and they are a perfect fit. Lorna's Laces is my fave sock yarn. I put them on immediately and wore them to work last night, and they kept me going all night long. Just a little peek at the red lace cheered me right up. Also, I love tea, (went off coffee a few months ago and now I drink only tea...Earl Grey with Lavender? Yum!) Plus Toblerone, and the tiny cute keychain skein...
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I feel like the luckiest sockpal.
p.s. wanted to send this as an email, but clicking on the email link isn't working...have to figure out how to get you my email without posting it on the interweb for all to click!