"Now you don't":
1. I hate the Susan Bates Silvalume DPNs. I can't tell you how many times the stitches slipped silently off the needles! I used them just because I couldn't find the bamboo needles of the size.
2. I followed the pattern and knitted a twisted rib ... and I think it is ugly ... at least with Fixation. And it is not elastic at all.
3. There is a freaking knot on the yarn just after I finished 2.5 pattern repeats!
4. According to the pattern, each needle should start with 2 purl stitches and end with 1 ... these purl stitches are the background stitches separating the leaves. My last purl stitches on the needles all turned out uglily looser than the other two:
5. Most importantly, the sock I got using size 1 needles was too small! LOL!
So, I ribbed the half sock and switched to size 1.5 bamboo needles, normal k1p1 ribbing cuff, and moved all the purl stitches to the beginning of the needles. And I am hoping I would have enough for a sock with one ball of Fixation minus 2.5 pattern repeats of yarn!