Friday, April 21, 2006

WORKING.VERY.HARD.TO.FINISH

... therefore not much time to post. The edging of the Sampler Stole seems to be as long as the Great Wall of China! It looks like this at this moment:
Lesson learned from the knitting of the edging: MATH IS GOOD FOR YOU!

Have you seen this on the blogsville?
I came across this on glittyknittykitty. Cool, huh? There are more pictures of it here.

Hopefully, Sampler Stole would be finished over the weekend ... before that, Happy Knitting everyone!

Edited to add: My April Buy Yarn Day was utilized on 17th for a kpixie backorder. :)

10 comments:

alice said...

Happy weekend edging knitting to you! :)

Ruth said...

i love your title.. haha!! that stole is looking gorgeous so far, good luck with it! and have a wonderful weekend (i think it's going to rain though, am i right? we'll see) =P

Jen said...

Man that is a lot of edging! Almost there though and looking good. Can't wait for finished photos. :)

Rebekah said...

It's really looking beautiful though. It always amazes me that some edgings take longer then the actual shawl.

erin said...

Don't you love knitted-on edgings - no problem with fitting it round the edge.

Debi said...

The shawl is so pretty it will be worth all the blood.sweat.and tears.

I used my April Free day today! I found some All Season's Cotton I just had to have to make and Adrienne Vittadini cabled shell that I HAVE to knit! :)

Have a great weekend!

Dipsy said...

Wow, the stole looks better and better every day, you're already so far with it - can't wait to see it finished it all its glory!
Thanks for the link to the pics of the.... oops, what's the english name for it? Tank??? However, it looks way better in pink, that's for sure!

hege said...

See, it's so chilly in Denmark, even the tanks need sweaters! I know I have been to that ecco store in the background, ah, fond memories... :)
Your stole is almost done! It is looking beautiful! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Mimi said...

You are having a good progress in your stole. I have the feelings that you'll finish pretty soon. ;)

Allison said...

I hadn't seen the pics of the tank- very cool.
That is going to be quite a stole when it's finished!