Saturday, April 01, 2006

(No stash to flash) Random Saturday

I had a lot of fun seeing all the Flash Your Stash posts today ... and start to feel a lot better about my stash. Perhaps I don't really need to join the Yarn Focus Challenge at all! But no, I'm still in. Actually I have put up the ticker on the sidebar.

I think in terms of creativity, sense of humour and the ability to win knitters' hearts, Wendy of Knit and Tonic should be the champion of Flash Your Stash this year. Go and have a look at her and her stash.

Not much knitting was done today as I spent most of the time working on my blog. As you can see, the header and the background are new. (How do you like them? :)) I have also put the archives into a drop down menu so that the sidebar can be neater. Oh yes, now you can search my blog using 3 search engines. You can find them under the Archives menu. There are still work to be done to update my FO gallery ... but I'll get to that later.

I found a cute javascript that enable me to use some simple Emoticons withou having to upload the images. Pretty cool, B) huh?

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Well Agnes

I love the new pretty look.

Fresh as a Daisy as they say.

Happy April Fools.

Debi said...

Cool redecorating! I'm joining the Yarn Focus Challenge as soon as I leave here....Hi my name is Debi and I'm a yarn addict....

Laura said...

I like your yarn focus ticker. I wish I was talented enough to make one like that.

I like the new look!

Jason said...

Wow! You've done so much to personalize your blog. I may have to ask for your help one of these days! :-)

Mimi said...

Oh, i like your new look. Nice way to start Spring!

Rebekah said...

Oh I like your yarn focus ticker. Does it count automatically for you. If so, could you share the html with me so that others could use it should they choose?