I started this project on the first day of March and got 14 rows done during the first few days. With 14 rows, the pattern didn't really show and so I began to suspect the needle size (US2) I used was not right. Then I discovered that Eunny is using a size way smaller than mine. Therefore, I continued. Now I have finished 2 pattern repeats for the central panel and finally I can see the pattern emerging.
I am using KnitPicks' Alpaca Clouds in Iris. The colour is really hard to capture ... but maybe you can see it better in this:
Actually, this is my third attempt. For the first time, I didn't get the provisional cast on right. Then, I found that I was struggling big time but didn't get much done with the Aero needle (right of the picture). After touring the nearest shops, I found the best needle (left of the picture) for this lace project - Susan Bates Quicksilver:
Right now, I am loving this project. This is a more sophisticated lace project than River or Kiri, and yet not so challenging that I would feel frustrated ... yet! I still have to see how it goes when it comes to the 2 borders and the edging.