Here are my WIPs at this moment:
2. 8.5 sts sweater is still about 10 inches long. I think instead of socks, I should take this as my on-the-go project.
3. Must Have Cardigan with just about one and a half sleeves to go. I am still waiting for the desire to finish this to come back.
4. Cedar Creek Socks (STR sock kit) ... no worry about this one. I am already 1.5" into the leg of the second sock.
5. Great American Aran Afghan ... 2 squares done. Last time I stopped, I was flipping through the booklet wondering which square to start next ... then got caught up in other knitting.
6. Sampler Stole from A Gathering of Lace ... I got confused about the number of stitches on Row 70 last night. As I always do when I get confused, I put it away and went to bed. Usually, things would get sorted out after a good night's sleep. :)
I don't think I have too many WIPs on hand. 2 of them are afghan projects which take a long stretch of time to finish. For the others, I do have confidence I would finish them eventually ... and the most important of all, I still have the desire to finish them. How about you?