Friday, February 10, 2006

Oops!

It's Friday already? Sorry for not having new post for so long ... I spent this week very much waiting Lace Leaf Pullover to dry. It is now ... and the button is sewn ... as a matter of fact, I've been wearing it the whole day yesterday and I am wearing it now. But since I want to get photos under the natural sunlight, FO post will have to wait until later today (when Husband has time to take pictures for me!).

I don't know about you, but the Winter Olympics hasn't been very important in my life. I haven't even seen real natural snow until I came to the States. But this year it is just too big to miss ... how can you miss it when everyday you can read about knitters swatching and getting ready for their Olympics Challenge? Have I joined, you may ask? Hell no! Just reading Yarn Harlot's proposal post already stressed me out! Now at my age, I am all for leisure and enjoyment at my own pace. So, all you Knitter Olympians, I wish you luck and would cheer for you while I'm busy winding the yarns and choosing a pattern for my sock pal. :)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

hi agnes - i'm not doing the olympics either. i have WIPs/projects up to my EYEBALLS and i cannot, absolutely cannot, cast-on for one more thing. =)

Lynette said...

I am so with you about the knitting stress thing. Just what I don't need right now, competitive knitting. However. I am very curious about all the contestants and their projects. Will love to see who gets "medals".