Monday, February 20, 2006

Camera Shy

So, I had half my Sockapaloooza socks done today. I'd like to showcase her to you, but she was really camera shy ... especially now that she is all alone by herself. She insisted not facing the blogging world until when she can do it with her sister ... who is at present non-existent.

However, she was mesmerized by Paula's wonderful photo of her socks today. I couldn't help but agree with her ... you should go and have a look too. So, my sock, she said, if I could get a photo of her like that one, that maybe would help her overcome her shyness.

I was 100% sure I wouldn't do a quarter as well as Paula, but at least I had to try, for my sock:


And then I discovered the stitches were ... ARGH!

11 comments:

Becky said...

I think the stitches look good!

Cookie said...

I think the sock is looking good! Great stitch pattern.

Knittinreed said...

Beatiful. What is the pattern? I would love to use it for my next socks.

claudia said...

I hear lacey socks are all the rage.

;-)

Knittinreed said...

Thanks so much Agnes. Here is the funny thing - I already downloaded that pattern because it was one I was considering for that yarn.
Thanks so much....
Hope you like the Tiramisu.

twig said...

She's looking too pretty to be so shy.

Mimi said...

Don't be shy, i am sure it will turn into a pretty one!;)

candsmom said...

So pretty! I love the up-close and personal intimate shot. ;-) I think the stitches look good, too, Agnes!

SweetPeaknits said...

I think the stitches look beautiful. So pretty. can't wait to see her sister!

Laura said...

the stitches were what???

I can't see anything wrong. I don't know the pattern so I couldn't tell anything from that.

Purly Whites said...

These socks are going to be gorgeous! Your sock pal is super lucky!