Monday, November 14, 2005

This is fun!

Tonight I brought along the Vanalinn Gloves when I went to pick up Husband from work. I managed to finish the little finger while waiting for him. I showed him this:

And he called me "Michael Jackson freak" ... ha! I'm loving glove-knitting!

Today is an exceptionally good day - the weather was warm, the colours of autumn were in full bloom, and I earned money for the first time in 4 years (though not too much, still a really good feeling!). I wish your day was as good as mine ... and many many more ahead!

8 comments:

Ruth said...

wow, great progress you've made there! it is really looking good. you're making me think harder about making these gloves... yours are looking so pretty!

candsmom said...

So glad to hear you had such a great day!! Here's wishing you many, many more. I love the glove, BTW! Beautiful color and gorgeous detailing.

Janine said...

They are coming along nicely! It is amazing just how quick the fingers grow :-)

Laura said...

I'm always impressed by people who knit gloves. I don't think I could bear all those fingers. Why do people have so many fingers anyway? Seems like we need only one or two fingers and a thumb.

nona said...

Congratulations on your first finger -- if you can knit 1, you can knit 10!

Debi said...

Glad you had such a wonderful day Agnes!

Those glove are so gorgeous!! GREAT color choice!

Lynette said...

Lately the weather has been incredibly beautiful in the Bay Area and in the central valley, too, hasn't it? Makes me want to play hooky from work :-)

Pretty gloves, great color.

Mimi said...

So great that you are having a good day. I am happy today too, must be the knitting!
You are brave, I can't even thinking in knitting the tiny fingers.