Saturday, October 29, 2005

Just in time for Halloween!

I am here to announce the knitting of Old Tile has entered into a new phrase of craziness ... which is in tune with the upcoming Halloween. I am quite sure if there were a knitting scary photo contest, mine would most probably be competing with Hannah Simpson's knitted zombies ... hahaha ... so, are you ready for the Halloween challenge? I must warn you, as Alison said a few days ago, it is not for the faint of heart:


Now the difficult-but-fun part is over, and I hope the difficult-but-not-so-fun part would be as short as possible. Have a wonderful weekend ... and a scary Halloween everyone!

10 comments:

twig said...

EEEEEEK! That would drive me to drink!

joy said...

YOWZA!!! That makes Electra look totally wimpy! :) Good luck with those ends.

erin said...

This is scary. You're brave :)

Winter said...

That . . . is a lot of ends. Or, that ARE a lot of ends.

Correct grammar eludes me before 9 in the morning, it seems. *goes back to sleep*

Laura said...

AAAAHHH!!

I guess this means that you don't subscribe to the weave-in-as-you-go rule. (neither do I, but I probably would have made an exception on that sweater)

candsmom said...

With my reaction to your scary pic, you would've thought I'd just watched The Exorcist. ;-) I give you so much credit to have the patience and gumption to weave in all those ends. It's such a beautiful project, I'm sure it'll be more than worth it.

Mimi said...

Wow!! Good luck on those ends! I am sure it will look neat and pretty after you are done with the mending.

Siow Chin said...

Oh dear, I got dizzy just from your photo but it can be done. I did that once, wove in the ends of a Kaffe Fassett jacket for a friend eons ago. She knitted it and I wove in all the ends for her. I couldn't afford a Kaffe Fassett kit and there was the closest I could get my hands on one.

Purly Whites said...

Oh, that is not fun. Good luck!

nona said...

I believe this scary job calls for a large bag of M&Ms. Weave in an end, eat an M&M!