Tuesday, July 19, 2005

What are they talking about?

I have been reading fellow Blogger users writing about this new Blogger feature, saying that they could now upload images to their blog directly. I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about. Everything seemed to be the same on the Blogger interface ... never had I the idea of clicking on the "image upload" button to see if there was something new. Finally, I did that last night ... and it was fantastic!

Is he the same little buddy you saw in my last post? I don't know! I just know that he is much bolder this morning. Instead of running for his life, he stood there and posed for me for a whopping 15 seconds!








Do you see what I mean by fantastic? My experience with Blogger is mostly pleasant, only on some very rare occasions had I had problem publishing and I think the comment system runs much more smoothly now. With this new feature, I don't think I would consider changing for at least another 6 months!

6 comments:

Susanne said...

Well I don't have a problem with Blogger but I do have a problem posting a link...can you tell me how you do that??? every time I do it and click on HTML it disappears...DUH is me? or what...
love your blog.

letti said...

hmm..i gotta try the picture download some time.

shelley said...

I love your manos scarf and the colors too! You'll have that squirrel trained in no time!

Laura.Y said...

I also just found out bout blogger's new feature. My only quack with it is, sometimes it doesn't load the pictures up properly. And thanks for dropping by and lending me some support..:)

Lauren said...

That is good news--I was going to set my mom up with a blog, and this will be perfect for her :)
Iused to be on Blogger but they did not have all of the frills they have now!

take care, Agnes~

Lynette said...

I totally agree about sticking with Blogger for a little while longer now that you can directly upload pictures. The only downer is you only get 300MB of storage. I shouldn't complain, it's free. I wonder how you can "remove" pictures once the limit is reached.