Thursday, July 07, 2005

This is a sad day ...

Seeing what happened in London, every mishap here seems so insignificant! I'd like to offer this rose from my garden to all the victims and their families:



Latest development on the lost camera: Well, there actually has been no further development. The camera remains lost. However, I'd like to thank all of you for your comforting words and well wishes. The picture above was taken using a new camera. Yes, the one I lost was only one month old ... This time I have to be extra careful with this new one, otherwise, in Husband's own words, my head would have to roll on the ground! :P

May everyone have a peaceful evening. I think knitting news can wait, right?

3 comments:

Karen said...

That is a beautiful rose you have taken a picture of with your new camera. Make sure you watch over this one carefully. And have a wonderful weekend.

Laura.Y said...

oh no! sorry to hear bout the camera. ur hubby is a sweetie. He is right, it's just a camera. Don't make urself completely miserable about it. Hopefully, it'll turn out soon. *hugs*

letti said...

david has a cousin in london and we were worried when the bombs went off, but apparently she was out of the city, so that was good..nice shot of the rose!