Thursday, July 28, 2005

My new baby!

It's just interesting to see how one thing leads to another. First is knitting ... then is the knitting blog. To get better pictures of my knitting FOs for the knitting blog, I get to know more about my camera and this act of taking photos. And then of course, things never just stop there. I have been having the idea of such a blog for quite some time, A Picture's Worth is certainly the inspiration and initiation. You can see my skills are indeed very amateurish, but that's a start ... and the most important thing is ... I'm enjoying it!

So, if you have minute to spare, you are all very welcome to my new photo blog. Thank you!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Very nice! Hope to see a lot more photos from you!

Debi said...

Congrats on your new baby!! The drum man pic is beautiful and the story made me cry!

You sure can do Kiri in 4 ply if you want, you just need to choose a needle that gives you a fabric that pleases you and then knit away! You might have to do extra repeats to get the length you want so make sure you have enough yarn! It should be lovely, go for it!! If I can help, I'm just an email away :)

Can't wait to see your Kiri and more pics!

claudia said...

Nice pictures. Isn't it fun to learn something new!?!

Peggy said...

Nice pictures! I also have a "thing" for taking flowers too!