Saturday, June 18, 2005

Knitting in Public

I was in Marina, CA today, accompanying Husband to a very important activity. Since it is so important, it needs to be documented. Therefore, I am also his official photographer. However, he was not driving on the track all the time. This means I had time to knit in public, well, a limited public.

And of course, the best project to bring along is sock:


I didn't expect to be able to finish a lot, since I had a job to do!


I know someone has designed a pattern for the steering wheel ... perhaps I can try to whip up one for the gear stick too!


Well, I know Husband would definitely not appreciate the idea ... he said this to me several times today, "Don't touch the gear!"

Knitting note: In case you didn't notice, this is my first try at tubular cast on ... so far so good! ;)

3 comments:

claudia said...

Boy, socks are popping up all over these days.

;-)

Mimi said...

I can imagine your husband's reaction to your idea of a knitted gear protector! :)

Laura.Y said...

haha i like those pictures! very pixie of u indeed..:P