Thursday, May 05, 2005

Wavy Sock

For those of you who love Wavy as much as I do, here is another use of the pattern:



Yes! Wavy Sock! Michaela has incorporated the Wavy pattern into a generic sock pattern. She also shared with me how to do it, which she kindly permits me to share with you. Just make sure the number of stitches is divisible by 6. Then follow the Wavy pattern - begin each round with the row pattern. That's it! Cool, huh? Are you going to try? She has also knitted some very beautiful socks. You can click on the photo to visit her Yahoo!PhotoAlbum.

Talking about Wavy, I think I have no luck in getting extra same yarn for the hat. One solution is to use another yarn of the same or similar colour. I am considering Cascade 220 Superwash. But that would have to wait.

2 comments:

knit chick said...

Very cool! I love the Wavy Scarf, too.

claudia said...

That is a great idea for a sock.