Friday, May 27, 2005

A Quickie Post

We were supposed to be heading towards the bar ... but Husband and his friend are playing Gran Turismo 4 on the PS2 now. So I use this time to post a quick one.
Not having posted for almost a week ... Husband is on vacation, so either we were out driving around, or he used the laptop for his daily reading on the net. Therefore I had much more time working on faye. I am approaching the shoulder shaping on the back. Not much picture-worthy progress ...

Have you read or heard about the Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes affair lately? I didn't watch Ophrah interviewing him in her show, but I did get a good scare watching this photoblog of the show. I apologise in advance if it scares you too!

Have a wonderful time this Memorial Day long weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Siow Chin said...

Some friends were just telling us about Tom Cruise and Katie Homer last week over dinner. Haven't a clue who she is though.