Thursday, May 19, 2005

Blogger has eaten up my blog!

This is actually a test post to see if I can reach my blog at all! The weirdest thing is I can still post and reach the blog through the new post. However, if I just use the bookmark or type the address, I can see nothing! C'est bizarre!

After finishing the Cabled Vest, I have been swatching for future projects and also working on the existing WIPs. Hopefully, I would start Nothing But A T-shirt in these 2 days. I have 10 balls of Cascade Bulky Fixation in my stash. They came together with a pattern ... but the gauge suggested didn't seem right to me. It is a heavily cabled pattern, so I don't think I am going to try doing somehting like adjusting the pattern to my gauge ... too complicated. The gauge I like seems to fit Nothing But A T-shirt. Perfect!

UPDATE: This update is really fast! About 2 minutes I published this post, the blog was back to normal. Maybe I should have post earlier ... like when I discovered the problem last night.

6 comments:

grumperina said...

Ah, yes, the many moods of Blogger. Glad it's back to normal :).

Mimi said...

Computers are very temperamental, aren't they? Luckily you got your blog back! :)
You are just like me, I don't want to knit anything that needs adjustment. After all, knitting for me is relaxation!

Siow Chin said...

Love your tank! Add me to the list of people who can't read your blog yesterday :(

Laura.Y said...

oh yea, blogger's been going wonky these days. Gotta love that cable tank of urs! Just lovely!

Lauren said...

Sorry about Blogger troubles! It is very fickle!

Peggy said...

Your cabled tank looks fabulous! It's not always that something white looks so nice!