Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Surprise! Surprise!

See what I got from the brown guy yesterday:


He missed me once and left me a note on Friday. I couldn't figure out what it could be. And as usual, he was late again yesterday. I almost had to go to bed with the mystery unsolved! It was a big big presents from the thoughtful Karen.

Last week was her birthday, so I sent her some simple stitch markers that I made. Never did I think she should send me presents in return! But I must admit these wonderful gifts made my day! I love all of them: a box of kitty gift cards, a flower bath gel in lavender scent, a pack of tissues in daisy pattern and two balls of Regia sock yarns! Thank you so much, Karen.

Update: It turned out Karen sent me the package even before she knew I was sending her mine! Isn't she just wonderful?

No comments: