Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Here's another pair!

Husband doesn't like texture, so cables are out of the question. And certainly he abhors lace for a man's garment! He doesn't like bold and bright colours. The result? This pair of Classy Slip-Up socks in a very conservative colour:

The pattern is not too challenging but better than stockinette stitch all along. And he has worn them to work this morning! If you think one is bigger than the other, don't worry, it's just visual illusion. They are of the same size, I assure you.

5 comments:

grumperina said...

Looks great! Very similar to the ones I knit up for my dad. You finished those in no time!

Eva Shiu said...

The socks are beautiful ! Good work !

letti said...

your husband is sooooo lucky. You're such a wonderful wife!

froggyknits.com said...

great socks!

Karen said...

Hi Agnes,
Your husband is so lucky to have those beautiful socks! I love them! I have a technical question about a pattern, if you wouldnt mind helping me. It is driving me crazy too! I bet it is something so silly. Check my blog...I will ask it there. Have a great day! And thanks!