Monday, February 14, 2005

Tagged ... again ...

This time it was about TV and it was Lu who tagged me back. Nice going, Lu!

1. How much space is left on your TiVO or Camcast box?
Ooops ... I don't have TiVo. Camcast box? What is that?

2. Have you ever bought a DVD of a TV series and if so which one?
Married with Children Season 1 and 2. Avengers and New Avengers (too many sets). Black Adder

3. What was the last TV show you watched before reading this message?
Montel (Yeah ... I watch Montel ... :))

5. List five TV shows you won't miss.
Winter X-game
American Idol
Real Time with Bill Mahr
American Chopper
Great Biker Build-Off

5. Name 3 people you will pass the stick.
Karen , Eilene and Tony (this time I tag him first ... hahaha)

1 comment:

Tony said...

1. I dont have a TiVo or Camcast

2. Nope never bought a series as they are repeated enough on cable tv.

3. Joey

4. I am not a TV buff

5. LOL I cant think of any names, but i'll tag 3 anyway