Thursday, February 03, 2005

New socks

I started my second pair of socks last night. I am still using DPNs knitting from cuff down because I would like to try out the Cascade Fixation and I really love this pattern. As I don't think I am good enough to adapt the pattern into 2 circular needles and knit from toe up, I guess I have to be content with what I am doing now! So far, I have completed one set of the pattern:

How do you like it? Personally, I love the feeling of the yarn being knitted up. I think it would be very comfortable to wear. I would also like to show off to you the beautiful blue-beaded stitch marker, which I made myself! I never thought I would be so crafty, hahaha!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I used to knit when I was younger but dont much of a chance now (probably online too much) It is very relaxing though.

Anonymous said...

Oo. I've been meaning to try Cascade Fixation and I love the pattern. That'll have to be my next pair.
Rmily

Erica said...

I made those socks in the same color. I LOVE them. They are so "comfy"!