1. Total amount of music files on your computer
A lot ... never really count ... maybe 400?
2. The last CD you bought
I haven't bought any CD since I came to the States.
3. The last song you listened to before reading this message
Barber's Adagio for Strings (William Orbit) ... this is a techno song I got from Husband ... it is just really beautiful.
4. Name 5 songs you listen to often or that mean a lot to you
1. All Bee Gees songs (can't help it ... just love them!) 2. You are the sunshine of my life (Stevie Wonder) 3. Thin line between love and hate (Annie Lennox) 4. Fragile (Sting) 5. Stardust (Nat King Cole)
5. Who will you pass this stick to (3 people) and why?
I don't know ... I am wondering how to tag people. If I figure that out, then it would be letti (My Adventures in the US of A) ... she's a lovely bride-to-be that I met through Blog Clicker. Then it would be Lu (Maglia!) ... she is a knitholic and blogholic ... I don't know how she knits so fast. Last would be Antz or Tony (The Daily Blog) ... he asked me to tag him on my tagboard, but as I say, I have no idea what it was about ... so if I get to know, I would tag him.