Thursday, December 23, 2004

I felt so guilty ...

when I saw the pile of the unfinished afghan next to my bed! I have spent so much time knitting them up but now they are just lying there idly, serving no purpose! I should give them enough respect by really finishing the project and give it life. All I need to do is some sewing and crocheting. So, my Christmas resolution (if there is such a thing) is to make this afghan one of my 2004 finished projects.

Received email from Inspiration Yarns' Margaret telling me that my mystery kit is on its way to me! This is my first time buying hand-dyed yarn and a kit. Since it is a mystery kit, I don't know what it is! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Nice to meet another knitter. I'm in the Shenandoah Valley and love to knit. You have to make the time so you can get into the zen of it! Have fun with your new handpaint knit kit, I would love to hear how you progress. I've done a little handpainting myself and am currently working on a mohair scarf that I dyed last month in shades of turquoise and pink which blend in spots to a light misty mauve.

Merry Christmas!